Most Canadians say that they have sensitive skin. Not surprising, I am one of them. I’m very picky about which products I put on my face. When I was younger I used to try every new product on the shelf. But now I am very skeptical about skincare claims. I received samples late last year but it wasn’t until I attended a Burt’s Bees event this year that I actually decided to try this Burt’s Bees Sensitive Skincare line.
I really like the light, natural smell that the products have, it’s fresh yet comfortable. The line includes a creamy cleanser, day moisturizer, night cream, eye cream and a body lotion. All the products in the collection contain cotton extract to soften the skin, rice extract to moisturize and aloe to soothe irritated skin.
Here are highlights of each of the products:
- Cleanser – Very creamy and soothing for the skin, doesn’t make my skin tight after using.
- Day Moisturizer – Absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn’t leave a sheen or greasy feel.
- Night Cream – Gentle formula that feels light for night but I wish it came in a container like the Day Moisturizer to make it easier to dispense.
- Eye Cream – The tip is made of silicon and allows just a little amount out at a time so you don’t over do it.
- Body Lotion – This is the one lotion that doesn’t make me scared to touch my face after I apply it to my hands and body.
I’ve been using the moisturizer and night cream consistently for about 3 weeks and have had no issues or complaints. The products feel very mild and my skin is just so comfortable when I use the products. If you’re looking to try something new for your skin, I completely recommend trying this new line from Burt’s Bees.
Burt’s Bees has an amazing new beauty counter in The Bay at Yonge and Bloor so check it out if you’re in Toronto!